Wednesday 12 February 2014

Making My Blog Findable

I am trying to make my blog more findable, so I am creating a Google+ page and maybe a Facebook page. I will also be registering my blog with Technorati and Blog Lovin, which is a bit more complicated than I thought it would be. I had to add a URL with a particular code for Google plus in this blog post. I have to do a similar thing for Technorati. This is so they can verify that I really do write for this blog. Whatever happened to the days when every blog had a blog roll and it was just a simple matter of exchanging links with the blog’s author? That was a great way of getting people to visit your blog. It helped create a community of blogs. Alas, things change not always for the better. Anyway, this blog will always have a blog roll - I don’t care what fashion dictates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hizzer